9 Reasons Taylor Swift is a Savvy Businesswoman [Infographic]
There is no doubt that Taylor Swift is extremely successful. She came in at #18 on the 2014 Forbes Celebrity 100 List earning $64 Million, with a total net worth estimated at more than $200 Million.
We wanted to create an infographic that highlighted some of the recent business moves and accomplishments that make Taylor Swift a successful and savvy businesswoman, including:
1. Swift’s fifth studio album, 1989, sold 4 million copies in the U.S. in its 12th week of release.
2. Trademarked lyrics, including: “Party like it’s 1989,” “This sick beat,” “Nice to meet you. Where you been?,” “Could show you incredible things” and “Cause we never go out of style.”
3. Taylor Swift breaks up with Spotify, stating, "I'm not willing to contribute my life's work to an experiment that I don't feel fairly compensates the writers, producers, artists, and creators of this music."
4. Reveals belly button in a bikini shot on Instagram so the paparazzi that were taking pictures of her in Maui wouldn’t cash in by selling the images to the tabloids.
5. Buys porn-site domain names TaylorSwift.porn and TaylorSwift.adult.
6. Taylor Swift makes her music available to stream online through TIDAL, a music service with a monthly fee of $19.99 that was acquired by Jay Z for $56 Million.
7. At only 25, Swift owns $86 million worth of real estate including a waterfront mansion in Rhode Island, Nashville penthouse condo, Nashville estate for her parents, three bedroom house in Beverly Hills, and a Tribeca penthouse.
8. She has made over $33 million from endorsements with Diet Coke, CoverGirl, Keds, Sony, Elizabeth Arden, L.e.i Jeans, and American Greetings.
9. She is a social media powerhouse that understands how to interact with her audience, with 70.3 Million Facebook fans, 55 Million Twitter followers and 25 Million followers on Instagram.
We hope you enjoy this infographic and if you would like to publish it on your website the share code is at the bottom.
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Infographic by: Market Domination Media